Vs > Kotlas
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Kotlas vs Brest, France
Kotlas vs Nurnberg, Germany
Kotlas vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Kotlas vs Adrar, Algeria
Sambaba Sud vs Astrakhan
Frankfort, Ky vs Gillam, Manitoba
Sejmcan vs Essaouira
Hope, Bc vs Boke
- The distance between Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 8,040 km or 4,996 mi.
- To reach Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 319° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv bearing 203.5° or SSW .
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.1 °C (16.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 505.7 mm (19.9 in) more which is equivalent to 505.7 l/m² (12.41 US gal/ft²) or 5,057,000 l/ha (540,627 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.4° higher in Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Ludhiana, India
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Alice, Tx, Usa
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Ocotal, Nicaragua
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Kotlas vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Kotlas vs Takaroa, French Polynesia
Kotlas vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Kotlas vs Cokurdah, Russia
Salvador vs Abashiri
Salcedo vs Kharga
Palmeira Dos Indios vs Abu Dhabi
Charlottesville, Va vs Bhumibol Dam
Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) NW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 77.4 kms (48.1 miles) NNW
- Huntington/ Tri-State, Wv, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.8 miles) WNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 81.2 kms (50.4 miles) WNW
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 186 kms (115.6 miles) SW
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) N
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 155.1 kms (96.4 miles) NNE
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 130.3 kms (81 miles) N
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) NE
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) ENE
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) ENE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) E
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 59 kms (36.7 miles) E
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) E
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 176.2 kms (109.5 miles) ESE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) ESE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) SE
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas